Question POTJ Roleplaying Game...

I justed got my first POTJ figure and I started to read the force file that came with her (Aurra Sing). Now I already know about the knew Star Wars RPG (the one with the exclusive Wookie fig) and I was curious, has anyone played the game and is it any good? I'm a fan of RPG's, I wanna know if this is something to get into and if it is, is it expensive? Do you actually use the figs as playing pieces? Any insight on this would be great, thanks.

yukface27@hotmail.com

As far as I know the game you refer to is more along the lines of a traditional RPG, paper, notes, brainpower, that sort of thing. No real necessity for phyical representations of your character unless you just really want that sort of thing. In reality the presence of the Wookie figure was a means to attract additonal sales to something few may have purchased otherwise. Sadly, by the tame the RPG arrived the whole Episode I stinks mentality had set in and the glud of toys and other product couldn't have helped much. But many a collector like myself and Sith Worm were compelled to shell out the bucks for the game. I bought mine on eBay unopened for about half the "cover" price and wound up forcing Sith Worm's brother to take the game for free rather than trying to sell it off.

So, JediCole, is it any good? Do you have fun playing it? Is it a fun RPG or inuvative in any way?

Thumbs up

I am going to have to tell you that I bought the game jus for the figure. Never played it. Alot of people I know did that.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I did the online demo, and it seemed like it could have moments with the right group, but it's far too much Ep 1, not enough real Star Wars or EU. I hope Hasbro realizes that the bulk of Star Wars fandom is interested in ALL the Star Wars universe, not just Lucas' last pet-project.

Oh, and it seemed like the figure had ZIP to do with the game. Another cheesy Hasbro ploy, I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.