This would be a great little Lego set.

Lars Homestead (with Beru, Owen, Toasted Owen, Toasted Beru, and some kinda Droid(s) minifigs.)

The Toasted Minifigs would be Lego skeleton minifigs in black to represent the Toastyness.

It could also come with that V-35 landspeeder that's in the Garage.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 02-07-2002 at 09:14 PM.

Yeah buddy! This would be cool, although I have a feeling they wouldn't do "dead" versions of Beru and Owen.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmm well they do have the skeletons in other sets, what's the difference?

The skeletons in other sets are for fun and not really representing anyone, they're just there, but the Beru & Owen would be truly dead characters or something along those lines. Basically they would consider it inappropriate since skeleton figures are supposed to be alive (mwhahahaha, alive...) practically and those types of figures would just be...dead. Hope you can understand that, not sure if I can.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Star Wars is PG though, they could always have a parent help them put the set together. LOL

LOL

I love the idea BattleDroid...Maybe,if they do ever make
    a Homestead Lego piece,you could always paint/re-do
    the Lars' to look like toast.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Take some fake sand, spray paint it black, put some glue on it, then put the sand on a couple lego skeletons. That way it's not just the painted-on look but a real charcoal like feel!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"