Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must see artist

Must see artist

Tomorrow night I have the oppertunity to cross off John Fogerty from my "must see" list and next Monday I'll be crossing off Weird Al. After those two fellows there really isn't anybody else that I feel I 'must see' although it would be cool to see AC/DC or Paul McCartney I don't have that huge of an urge to see them. Next month I'm planning on seeing Alice Cooper, while he is not a 'must see' I've wanted to see him for some time now.

What about the rest of you, are there bands that you feel you want to see while they are still around? These are bands that you have not yet seen. For example I've seen Metallica 6 times and I'll go see them again for sure next time they come around.

Al Cooper is more of a must see than Al Yankovic. Are you kidding me ???

Norah Jones is on the top of my list right now.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Al Cooper is more of a must see than Al Yankovic. Are you kidding me ???
    My own council I will keep.

I saw Fogerty and he is must see. I saw him 9 years ago and he ws awesome. Played for 3 staright hours. You shall enjoy it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

there are not many groups that i want to see but haven't (other than those no longer together obviously - what i wouldn't have given to see thin lizzy or AC/DC with bon). the only two that spring to mind at the moment are my dying bride and radiohead.
    come one, come all/chalk your eyes/blood for gall/this isnít the same world/your children are offerings/bow down/give thanks for their scant sufferings/chalk your eyes/the bigger the god so small the man/just this wooden horse remains

is this what you fought for?/green order/green order

I saw Little Big Town last weekend at the Country Music Festival. Wasn't much of a country music fan before I met my woman. I think the thing that draws me to LBT is there vocal harmonization. They sounded great in concert, and I picked up an autographed copy of their first CD.

I'd like to see Rush another time or two, they will be here in September.

Off my to see list (already seen)
    The Eagles
    Fleetwood Mac
    Cheap Trick
    INXS (with the original lead singer before he ended his life)
    ZZ TOP
    Pearl Jam
    CSNY
    Neil Young and Crazy Horse
    Barry Manilow (yeah I said it, and I saw him, so there)
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by arctangent View Post
    there are not many groups that i want to see but haven't (other than those no longer together obviously - what i wouldn't have given to see thin lizzy or AC/DC with bon). the only two that spring to mind at the moment are my dying bride and radiohead.
    I've seen the latter six times

The only person I have left to see is Billy Joel on my must see list. I have seen:

Pearl Jam(twice)
    STP
    Beastie Boys
    Radiohead
    U2
    LIVE(3 times)
    Smashing Pumpkins.
    NIN(twice)
    Fogerty
    ZZ Topp/Skynard(same show)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I saw Fogerty and he is must see. I saw him 9 years ago and he ws awesome. Played for 3 staright hours. You shall enjoy it
    He played for about 2 hours and it kicked maximum booty!