Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've never been a fan of DC. And since I don't watch The Price is Right either, I can live with this news.

Its crazy enough to work. Drew is a pretty likable guy.

Personally I thought Tom Bergeron of America's Funniest Home Videos would have been perfect.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Let's just be happy that they didn't go with their first choice: Rosie O'Donnell. THANK GOD.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Let's just be happy that they didn't go with their first choice: Rosie O'Donnell. THANK GOD.
    Amen, JMG!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Think about Family Feud. After Richard Dawson left, it was Ray Combs, I believe. Not bad, a little different in style, but he was no Dawson. Then there was a run of various hosts (Dawson again, Louie Anderson, Jon O'Hurley); I hope that doesn't happen with TPIR. I think Drew will be okay, and yes, better than Ms. O'Donnell. I'm not around to watch it, but in summer I sometimes get bored and flip channels.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Drew Carey is funny, but doesn't seem like the right fit for this role. He's not "safe" enough.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chuck Norris should have gotten the nod, afterall, he trained Bob
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What do you think they'll call the models? "Barker's Beauties" will have to go.

Drew's________.

Carey's_______.

(Remember, this is a family website!)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    What do you think they'll call the models?
    The Cleveland Steamers?

As was mentioned, the end result could've been mush worse (i.e. Rosie). I've never been a big Drew Carey fan, but I don't dislike the guy. I'm willing to give him a shot, though, even though he will always be Bob's replacement and never the true "host" of the show.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.