Female Neimoidian

I don't think this one would warm pegs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neimoidian_Female.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	15794  

Yeah it would...
    Move along, move along

It's from the Star Wars : Dark Times comic series.

there's some neimoidians i'd like. Daultay Dofine and Tey How from TPM, The Neimoidian flight crew from AOTC and ROTS. I think Nute Gunray could do with a new figure. his ROTS costume possibly even a senatorial aide or a redo of the neimoidian guard in proportions that look right an with a head that looks vaguely Neimoidian and better articulation. slimmer. more detailed. I've never taken the Neimoidians or Duros to be a frivolous and carefree society and having a gogo dancing Neimoidia babe would be kind of at odds with what we know about the species and culture.

besides, the neimoidians/duros seem like the kind of species that has ne gender differentiation. not so much hermaphrodites as a single sex. neither male nor female. each capable of laying eggs. and rearing young grubs. but with sentience enough to be able to choose to or not. kind of a hive mentality like bees. only smarter and flightless and stingless. as opposed to the ant/termite hive society of the geonosians.
    maybe there's one queen neimoidian like Aliens just a big egg factory and the queens only concern is that. leaving the hive smartest adults to run the hive.

i keep saying hive but the bridge cities of cato Neimoidia remind me of the way bees or wasps will make a nest/hive that's suspended.

I think i may be waffling. in essence no i don't think a female neimoidian would sell. however a semi clad Outlander club chick might. provided that scene ws explored with other figures too.

Magnetize, Magnetize!!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    that pic looks obscene.
    It does doesn't it?!
    Move along, move along

Tey How is the only female Neimoidian I need.

That pic will haunt my dreams for weeks now. I can see it now: Jennifer Connelly walks in wearing a bikini, and she suddenly becomes a Neimoidian and tries to eat my brains!
    Tommy, close your eyes.