Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hermi Odle is Huge

Take a look here. This is a huge figure:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...24401&cat=5361
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow that is one ugly mug, ha ha. Reminds me of a Sharpei dog/pig mix.
    Hmm, Sharpig!

Sharpig, Sharpig, does whatever a Sharpig does...heh heh.

D'oh.

(Yes, I'm off my meds...ha ha)
    Move along, move along

Can't wait for this one......he will look sweet next to Ephant mon!
    Real men buy Willrow

I hear Hermi Odle is even bigger in Japan.

This was one figure I wouldn't have minded if they failed to make into a toy. He always looked weird, but not SW weird, in Jabba's palace. And, what's his name an anagram of?

Eh me, droid?
    I'm old here.
    Her moldie.
    El hemroid.
    Heil drome.
    Hired mole.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    El hemroid.
    That's Spanish for...the hemroid!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I hear Hermi Odle is even bigger in Japan.

This was one figure I wouldn't have minded if they failed to make into a toy. He always looked weird, but not SW weird, in Jabba's palace. And, what's his name an anagram of?

Eh me, droid?
    I think you goofed on this one.

hired mole

that's like a beauty spot really.

Hermie should be quite a bit smaller than Ephant Mon. hopefully hasbro scaled him right. though i don't much like the finish on the final figure I'll deffo buy him. then dirty him up more and make his tongue slimey red. like raw meat half chewed.
    definitely a welcome figure. as are any palace figures besides Luke, Han and Chewie. Oh for a decent Jabba though.

He'll probably be somewhere between Amanaman and Ephant Mon in terms of size.

The figure looks great and I'll definitely buy him, but he just doesn't seem to be on the same level as Ephant Mon in terms of detailing. It's like Hasbro tried to "soften" him up a bit because they were afraid he would be too hideous for kids to want him.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I want him and I haven't bought any figures in a long time !

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think you goofed on this one.
    Yes, I added an extra 'D' in my enthusiasm. I suffer the penalty:

"I'm drinkin' a soy latte
    I get a double shoté
    It goes right through my body"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    That's Spanish for...the hemroid!
    And, it's bilingual, because it can also be "Le hemroid."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega