Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pics of new Titaniums

From SDCC Coverage:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...24427&cat=5404

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...24426&cat=5404

I love the Snowtrooper. The At-At is ok, I dont know what this Gothic fascination Hasbro has lately.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hasbro can keep the black at-at. I hope they cancel this one before it goes into production. It's just pushing the whole repaint thing a step too far. What's next? A red one that is the emperors guards at-at?

The red tank look okay, I'll buy that one. Same with the snowtrooper on the speeder bike. I might pick up a couple hoth deco at-st's as well.

They need to get some new sculpts out before a line with tons of potential shrivels up and dies.

They said next year will be alot of new stuff, with only 2 more waves planned for this year, wave 5 and these.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I see they are going to single card the Shiny Death Star. See I told you all there was no Death Star II just another bloody repaint.

Didn't Hasbro say at C4 that they didn't show any new titaniums, then. Because they want to save some surprises for SDCC? Well, here's CC and we see 4-5 repaints. Yeah, I'm surprised, NOT. Where is the Outrider we were suposed to see this year????
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett View Post
    Didn't Hasbro say at C4 that they didn't show any new titaniums, then. Because they want to save some surprises for SDCC? Well, here's CC and we see 4-5 repaints. Yeah, I'm surprised, NOT. Where is the Outrider we were suposed to see this year????
    Congratulations, you've been hoodwinked.

Maybe, but Hasbro really needs to get the SW Titanium line rolling again. This years releases, IMO, have been sad. Granted there have been a few good ones. But repaint after repaint, after repaint is really getting old. In all honesty, how many but the die-hard collectors, are actually going to get ever single titanium? I started out getting all I could find, but now if I miss one. All I need to do is wait about 6 months and I'll see a slightly different version. Maybe one that is movie acurate.

I have strated passing on the repaints unless they look really good.

On impulse I'd want the "chrome" death star but on common sense terms I don't think so. I'm done with titaniums until they make new stuff. slave leia titanium please.

It's just really sad that this line looks to be, this year anyway going down the toilet. Hasbro just did this line, not really adding to it. But releasing different versions to keep the line alive, for this lame a** year. Just my opinion. Next year, really needs to surprise.