Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

ComiCon Exclusives

Maybe it's wrong of me to post a new thread just for this (I couldn't find an existing thread that was along these lines) but as some one who is going to have to visit ComiCon via Sirsteves, I want to know if anyone has gotten any details on the exclusives (the McQuarie Yoda and Ben, the shadow scout trooper, and the R2-KT droid to name a few) such as when/if/how they will become available to the rest of us?

I'm fairly certain that hasbrotoyshop will be selling the McQuarrie Yoda/Kenobi as well as R2-KT.

R2-KT should also be sold by starwarsshop.com along with the shadow scout.

as for when, it could be anytime during the next few days or weeks so keep checking this site and other collecting sites as well.

I've been checking both sites and found nothing yet. here's hoping that they become available in large numbers for those of us who couldn't attend SDCC. I have to get the R2-KT figure above all the others. I really want to donate my part for this figure and I have a niece whose name is Caity and loves pink so I think it would be cool to give her a figure with her name and in pink. plus she is a R2-D2 fan so this would be ther icing on the cake.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The www.starwarsshop.com exclusives are up.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

Nice catch. I was a little worried cause the hasbrotoyshop one were up for about five minutes before selling out. Hopefully they'll be up again.

Rebelscum is reporting that the exclusives were available again on hasbrotoyshop but of course by the time I got there they were unavailable. These "blink and you miss 'em" quantities are killing me. I bet it's a few lucky scalpers buying a ton.

But HTS usually has limits per figures, especially exclusives like these

placed my order for 2 of the Shadow Scout Trooper and Bike at SWS.com. can't wait to get these guys, they will look great next to my squad of Shadow Stormies.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

So far I have been able to purchase every exclusive I wanted from SDCC without going there.
    Got the SW McQuarrie figs from Hasbro Toys,
    SW Shadow Biker from SW Shop,
    1/64 Batmobile from eBay (which cost me less than a membership to RLC, after paying the club fee and the buying one there, plus I'll get it sooner)
    The pink droid always seems to sell out quicker. If you hesitate it's gone.
    Though it's for a good cause, I don't absolutely have to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Rebelscum is reporting that the exclusives were available again on hasbrotoyshop but of course by the time I got there they were unavailable. These "blink and you miss 'em" quantities are killing me. I bet it's a few lucky scalpers buying a ton.
    I just ordered R2-KT and McObi and Yoda from HasbroToyShop.com. It says i should be getting them in seven to ten days. Heres hoping they are still there when you check.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay