Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Return of the Evolution packs

This is a great thing. I am looking forward to these. The Darth Bane is a great figure and surprised me. This is where the SA Qui-Gon will be more than likely.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...24895&cat=5416
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

the sith and fett figures look cool, especially the sith. will def buy these when they come out. glad to see another Maul figure.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Holy sweet nuts, this is fantastic!!! Thankfully they're rereleasing the Sith set as I never got that one. The Mandalorian set looks amazing - an SA ESB Boba and an SA Jango, damn, sign me up. The SA Qui-Gon and Bultar Swan look awesome too, and the EU figures at least look nice (not sure on their backstories).

Hopefully they keep making more as I love these packs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm slightly disappointed with the Jedi set. It's awesome we're FINALLY getting a SA Qui Gon...but we're getting Bultar with the comic pack...why do I need another EU jedi?

Don't even get me started on the NJO Luke.....

The other 2 sets look OK.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Bultar was in AOTC, she isn't EU.
    OK Mr. Nitpicky...- why do I need a second fig in the same year for a Jedi that had less than 2 seconds of air time....

My sentiment still stands.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Different outfit?
    Are you my wife or something? :bangingheadagainstwall:
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 07-31-2007 at 01:41 PM.

QUESTION: Why is that one dude's head neon green ?

Holy Sh!+ I just noticed Boba's helmet comes off. Isnt this a first for him?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten