Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The other preview figures...

I know the Jango Fett preview figure is set to be in stores next month, but I was curious as to weather the other 3 preview figures will be available and released at the same time.

Anyone know?

Yep all 4 are preview figures The Clonetrooper,Zam Wesell,Jango and the R3 Droid
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yep, they sure will. Expect to start seeing all 4 of them on store shelves starting March 16th. I think these are going to be somewhat hard to find, being the very last POTJ wave. Though I doubt that they will be quite as hard as the BoShek wave that should start hitting any day now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I think these are going to be somewhat hard to find, being the very last POTJ wave.
    They aint POTJ figures cause the "POTJ" part on the front and back have been removed even thought they come on the same style card
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    They aint POTJ figures cause the "POTJ" part on the front and back have been removed even thought they come on the same style card
    Well, using Obi-Wan Kenobi logic. They are still POTJ figures, from a certain point of view. Even without the POTJ they still have the same backer card. After all, would you consider the E1 Yoda figure without the "Episode 1" on the card, not an E1 figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Well, using Obi-Wan Kenobi logic. They are still POTJ figures, from a certain point of view. Even without the POTJ they still have the same backer card. After all, would you consider the E1 Yoda figure without the "Episode 1" on the card, not an E1 figure.
    Well Yoda had the words "Episode 1" Written on the back,so he is considered an EP1 figure
    GNT
    ''

Ok, sounds guys, thanks for posting a reply so quickly.

Do you know if they'll be doing different versions of the clonetrooper and Zam?

Originally posted by jad
    Ok, sounds guys, thanks for posting a reply so quickly.
    Do you know if they'll be doing different versions of the clonetrooper and Zam?
    No doubt there will be a figure of each released in the basic line. I expect them to at the very least repackage both of them down the line on the new unified Star Wars card. I'm also sure we will probably see a re-sculpt or 5 of each, knowing Hasbro.

There is a Deluxe Clone Trooper on the Hasbro list that is circulating. I am betting that they will be putting the ultra posable version of him in the deluxe line. No clue when we'll see him at retail though. The list is for all of 2002, could be in May, might not be til December.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

So do you have a full possible list of episode II toys for the year?

If so i'd be interested in seeing what new figures are coming out as well as anymore possible vehicles.

I posted it elsewhere in the forums, l dug it up out of my documents folder and posted it here. I don't really feel like searching thru all my posts to give you a link to it. I didn't include the E1 or OT figures that were listed though. Most of the names arn't full release names, but I've been able to confirm around 90% of them.:

4" Action Figures:

Anakin Skywalker (Duel)
    Anakin Skywalker (Frieghter w/ white Poncho)
    Battle Droid (Arena)
    Battle Droid: Pilot (Blue)
    Boba Fett (Kamino)
    C-3PO (Tatooine)
    Captain Typho (Pilot)
    Chancellor Palpatine
    Clone Trooper/Super Trooper
    Count Dooku
    Dexter Jettster
    Geonosian Warrior
    Jango Fett (Genosis Arena)
    Jango Fett (Kamino)
    Jar Jar Binks (Senator)
    Kit Fisto
    Luminari Unduli (Jedi Master)
    Mace Windu (Arena)
    Mastiff and R4-P17 (Obi-Wan's Starfighter Droid)
    New Droid (Yellow R3 unit)
    Nikto (Jedi Knight)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pilot)
    Orn Free Taa (Senator)
    Padmé Amidala (Pilot)
    Padmé Amidala [M'Lady] (Arena Battle)
    Plo Koon (New)
    Red Senate Guard
    R2-D2
    Saesee Tiin (New)
    Shaak Ti
    Super Battle Droid
    Taun We
    Tusken Raider (Female) with Child
    Wat Tamber
    Yoda
    Zam Wessell (Coruscant Chase)

Deluxe Figures:

Anakin Skywalker
    Clone Trooper
    Count Dooku
    Destroyer Droid
    Battle Droid w/ C-3PO
    Flying Genosian
    Jango Fett
    Mace Windu w/ Battle Droid
    Nexu (packed with one of the other figures)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yoda w/ Crane

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks