Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    and I'm sure they'll fetch a pretty penny on ebay, but thanks a lot Hasbro, for not putting a limit on these!!!!
    There was a limit, at least on R2-KT. The site would only let me buy 2 (one for me one for another collector buddy.) The problem was, they started with less than 1000 and they went quick.

Hopefully they will pop up again. McLuke did and if 2006 was any indication with the 501st Trooper, they were readily available after being out of stock for quite some time. Keeping my fingers crossed. Can't believe I missed this yesterday. Was on vacaion all last week and checked my treo constantly day and night all hours and nothing. Yesterday back in the office swamped and didn't see they were available until 1:00 PM on rebelscum. Go figure.

I hope so....really angry about what happened at work yesterday, so a secod chance that actually lasts 24 hours would be nice.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

www.shopstarwars.com has R2-KT and speederbike up now.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

the speederbike was up when i got on the site earlier before. i added R2-KT to my cart and then when i went to add the speederbike, it kept coming up as an error. a minute later, it vanished from the site completely. i must have angered the gods.

edit: nevermind, it's back.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Argh!!! Spending too much money lately... and this doesn't help; just ordered R2-KT and Shadow Scout Speeder Bike (I never purchase vehicles but this thing looks pretty sweet).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Awesome, just ordered my R2-KTs (one for me, one for someone else.) I kinda wonder how long they'll last with all of us buying two, but oh well, I've got mine.

As of now, HTS has both R2-KT and Obi/Yoda up for order (in stock on or around 9/03).
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."