Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    HTS still has both- got my Obi-Wan/Yoda. Just a heads up, if people still need R2-KT, I'd hurry. StarWarsShop seems to have sold out.

There are over 2000 McQ sets on HTS, they should be up there a bit
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    There are over 2000 McQ sets on HTS, they should be up there a bit

And over 4000 R2-KT.

There are more R2-KT up at starwarshop as well.

Just curious, how do you guys know the quantities they have left?

It's an old Jedi mind trick that this crazy old wizard named Ben taught me.

Actually, it's simple, add 'em to your cart until you can't. Start with 1000 and work your way up or down depending in whether you get an out of stock notification.

Sweet! I ordered obi/yoda yesterday, and I wanted the R2-KT so bad. The R2 was sold out. But I returned today and ordered my R2-KT. I am finally vindicated.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

SUCCESS!!!!!

Just pre-ordered my McObi-Wan and McYoda set!!! Glad to see they made more available!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Got a PM from someone on anothe board yesterday that there were 50 McLukes that pretty much popped up on HTS and sold out instantly yesterday. I have no reason to doubt him, just mad that I missed it.

I caught the Yoda pack first thing this morning but am striking out on Luke, I guess.

Anyone notice that the McQuarrie R2-3PO pack on starwarsshop is not showing as sold out, but it won't let you add it to your cart?

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    Anyone notice that the McQuarrie R2-3PO pack on starwarsshop is not showing as sold out, but it won't let you add it to your cart?
    yeah, i've noticed that. it doesn't help either when it says In Stock Now. also, it's a bit strange waiting over 2 weeks for it to get delivered, when the last update on the tracking order is from july 19th.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by orionlukteel View Post
    Got a PM from someone on anothe board yesterday that there were 50 McLukes that pretty much popped up on HTS and sold out instantly yesterday. I have no reason to doubt him, just mad that I missed it.

I caught the Yoda pack first thing this morning but am striking out on Luke, I guess.

yeah that is true. i managed to get one of them since they were limit one per customer.