Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

The Official Hasbro Fans Choice Poll 08

According to Hasbro Voting is to begin on August 3rd(Friday) and nothing is off limits to vote for. The figures will be in the final legends wave next spring. We can vote for any and all figures, with the final vote being on Hasbros website. I got all this from the Panel news here at SSG. If JT or Steve has any different info or further updates, please post here.

With that being said, since nothing is off limits, it means we can vote for the McQ exclusive figures to be remade onto regular cards. Ephant Mon to be repacked. I suggest to start thinking about what you need so we can get the vote up and running on Friday.

'08 Fans Choice news: Another fan choice vote over the next month, will be different, will be a final wave of 5 figs for Spring of '08. All SW Fan Sites in Q&A list will be able to participate. Sites will generate lists from within their own communities, get those lists together and do a vote from them on Hasbro.com/StarWars. Last 2 weeks of August, nothing is out, even Ephant Mon. Kicks off Aug 3rd
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

So it's only for repackaging figures, not for anything new? Yawntastic.

it's great that they're including every SW site out there for this and not just limiting the poll to just one.

i agree with KH. Ephant Mon definitely needs a repack.

I have no clue how he lost the last time, I don't recall him being put up against anyone incredibly interesting that should have caused him to lose. Wasn't it the 'Yellow Clonetrooper' he lost to in the first round? Seemed pretty fishy the last time.

He-man Luke (must be ss/lt) and Monkey faced Leia!

Seriously,
    1. Zev Senesca
    2. Beru Lars with Moisture Vaporator
    3. Owen Lars with Moisture Vaporator
    4. Dr. Evazan (hopefully they'll be so embarrassed by the old one that we'll get a new sculpt.
    5. Royal Handmaidens (I never saw/got enough of these.)

Beast, in the last poll run off, it was RS ony voting. I dont think Ephant was included then.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Beast, in the last poll run off, it was RS ony voting. I dont think Ephant was included then.
    Yeah he was. He lost in the first round of voting if I recall.

He was the #1 vote getter of the Saga version of the poll.

1) Ephant Mon
    2) Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot)
    3) R4-I9 (Imperial Forces)
    4) R3-A2 (The Battle of Hoth)
    5) Battle Droid (Arena Battle) (2 versions)
    6) Coleman Trebor
    7) Sandtrooper Troop Builder (4 versions)
    8) AT-ST Driver (Imperial Forces)

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...lts_100933.asp

And then lost to the Coruscant Clone Commander (Evolutions).

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ote_101442.asp

I thought HAsbro said he was off limits then, so I dunno. I never visited RS when they did the poll.

The Owen and Beru with Vaparators is a good idea.

I just dont want a bunch of clones and Army Builders again. I am gonna go with Padme Accension gun for sure as one of mine.

Agreed, after all the repackaged clones people need to choose some actual HTF figures this time. Ephant Mon, Padme w/ Ascention Gun, Swimming Jar Jar.

Hasbro will continue to release clones and army builders until the line ends. We have gotten Stormtrooeprs every year for awhile now. This poll needs to be about the HTF figs, Sio Bibble, Padme Accension, Swimming JJB etc....