Titanium Sale at HTS

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Meanwhile, one of my Targets has raised them up to $6.49 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Meanwhile, one of my Targets has raised them up to $6.49 I believe.
    NO! Which one? I saw that with Transformers but was hoping it wasn't SW too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    NO! Which one? I saw that with Transformers but was hoping it wasn't SW too.
    JT, this was Glendale Target. I thought seeing Saga Legends for $7.64 was depressing but this one really takes the cake. I can't justify $6.49 for repaints, especially non movie ones so this would definitely cut down on what I buy from this line.

Yeah, that's unbelievable! I've seen more of your posts explaining that Gld Target is pricier than everybody else, hopefully they fix this.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, that's unbelievable! I've seen more of your posts explaining that Gld Target is pricier than everybody else, hopefully they fix this.
    I suspect that the rent they're paying is significantly higher than what other Target locations are paying and so they're passing that onto us

There were a few other items I was looking at, like JLU 3 packs that were a dollar more than at other Target stores.

Rent? I dunno, Eagle Rock is also in a mall and they're normally-priced. Maybe there are extra tarrifs in Glendale or something. But it's unacceptable, no matter what it is.

HTS' non sale price for Titaniums is still $4.99. Let's hope that doesn't change!