Thread: Stardust

Stardust

This comes out in less than a week, and no thread yet?

I've been really looking forward to this, and hopefully it will live up to the expectations. Mrs Chuxter wants to see it, too, and there's a good chance it'll be the second (and maybe last) film we see in theaters this year. (Third for me--I couldn't miss TMNT.)

Stellar cast and based on a book by Neil Gaiman (who's been involved in the production of the film since the beginning). It'll be hard to screw this one up.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the poster and preview a few weeks ago and forgot to post tis here. It looks like a good movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I want to see it, but i will probably wait until it hits the dollar theater before i do. They make some mean popcorn.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Why you want to get beat up by pop corn?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lol. Because its better than getting beat on by other movie viewers.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay