Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Comic 2-packs Wave 3 out now!

Stopped in Target this morning to buy the new Simpsons DVD, and hit the toy aisle since I saw them resetting it yesterday, hoping to find Wave 4 of the TAC figs. Instead, they had the new comic sets out, so I picked up one of each. Haven't had a chance to open them yet, but so far the Luke/Mara and Hett/Dark Woman ones look great (and all new figs, too). Not sure I like the Vader helmet resculpt in the other pack, but I bought it more for the new Jedi Leia figure.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I found the Vader/ Leia in Walmart last week and love it. The Vader is Awesome, have him commanding the 501st into action. I love the storyline for the Empire Infinties as well.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

This is the first wave I'm interested in getting. I saw all three at TRU last week but the paint jobs were bad so I passed. I figured they'll end up pegwarming like the previous two waves so no rush.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I passed on the Leia/Vader one because of the Vader being half concept half real version, and I just don't need another man in black. Picked up the rest and looking at grabbing more for customs purposes. Last wave and this wave aren't staying on the pegs here, only thing warming is Tarkin/Stormie here.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Can't wait to find all three of these...i've been waiting on a SA mara Jade since the POTF2 one all those years ago! The Leia jedi is also a plus. I really can't wait to find all of these. The other two waves sell out around here as soon as they hit the shelves, so i imagine this one will be no different if not a little harder to obtain. Now if they would just update Aura Sing...The Dark Woman and Ahrad, with Vos and Aayla would make a great scene build....

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I've only found Dark Woman/A'sharad and Mara/Luke so far. Love the first pack, disappointed with the second.

I wish Hasbro would stop this trend of ankle articulation when there isn't even knee articulation.

Mara and Luke suffer from overly large gun holsters. Seems odd since Hasbro has tended to scale down the weapons just so the holsters look okay.

I think I'm going to cut off A'sharad's green blades and glue some red ones on.

Of the 4 figures I got, I like An'ya Kuro (Dark Woman) the best. Even with that pesky ankle but no knee articulation, it has a great sculpt, great detailing on her saber hilt (even though the plastic is a bit flimsy). and besides, it's great to get a non alien female jedi figure for once.

The Vader has a removeable helmet and is a nice set. Leia is pretty cool. Luke has ankle articulation, but no kneww. Mara is pretty cool also. HAvent gotten the other set yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got Luke / Mara through the efforts of my collecting friend today. I skipped hunting but he came up with the goods.

I think this paint job is nearly perfect (I turned them down before) but I will hold out on opening them for the time being until I see what else I can come up with.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Whats the face sculpt like on Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by Devo View Post
    Whats the face sculpt like on Luke?
    Very similar to the OTC Jabba's Palace/Saga Endor version except as a ball joint, not post. Probably one of the better Luke like heads out there.

I have a small issue with the forehead on Mara. She's got a gigantic one.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)