Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yahoo! Survival Football 2007

I've wanted to do this for a while so I started a league. Feel free to join.

Group ID= 2918
    Password= 1138

For those of you not familiar with it, you select one team per week to win. For example, if you predict the Colts will beat the Saints in week one, your team for the week would be the Colts. If they win, you "survive" until the next week. If they lose, your season's over. You can pick a team only once per season, meaning that in the same hypothetical situation, you would not be able to select the Colts as your team for the remainder of the season.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I was going to start this up this morning. Thanks for beating me too it
    Cappy. Seriously. Thanks. No sarcasm.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm in as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Also, since I don't want to wear too many pairs of daddy pants, I'd be interested in NFL and/or College Pick 'Ems.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

If ya start them up holla, and NO POINT SPREADS.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

It won't let me join
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Thats cause you suck, you are first to be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Thats cause you suck, you are first to be eliminated.
    Dang. I didn't think I would lose that fast.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Come on peoples, you need to join. FB, R2, J&H get with it.