Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Smile Introductions. (Formerly: "Help! I can't find the Introductions forum! :/")

I just signed up, and a mysterious piece of text keeps appearing and telling me to make my first post today and say hello in the Introductions forum! But I can't seem to find it, and it's aaall cold and lonely out here and the Jawas are looking at me funny, help :/

Welcome to the boards! I've been around here for several years and think I must have skipped the introduction forum as well.

Have fun here and be sure to stay away from Slicker's Mom, she's worse than the Jawas

Thanks for the welcome!! I used to hang around SirSteve's chatroom about 8 or so years ago and vanished when i went off to college, only just remembered this place when i was clearing out under my bed and found the url in an old notebook Went along to Celebration Europe last month and now my Star Wars addiction has returned all over again! :P

There's an "Introductions" forum? Hmm.

Welcome to SSG, Latara!

There used toi be an introduction forum, way back when about 3 years ago. It was actually the other section, which got merged with Gen Disc section so you are in the right place.

Welcome to the boards. Dont forget to tip your friendly neighborhood Mod.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Always glad to see another forumite hatched.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Always glad to see another forumite hatched.
    Awwww . . its sooo cut and fuzzy! he he he

Welcome to the madness Latara! Here is your complimentary welcome basket of duct tape and Swimming Jar Jar's. Some area's around here are a little sticky . . don't ask about it. And it you happen to run into grumpy old posters talking about random things that make no sense, nod politely and keep your hands away from their nachos.

Enjoy!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Grumpy? I resemble that!

Welcome, Latara!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thanks for the welcomes, and a special thanks for the duct tape, sure it'll come in most useful! Always wondered what a waxed ewok would look like

Quote Originally Posted by Latara View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, and a special thanks for the duct tape, sure it'll come in most useful! Always wondered what a waxed ewok would look like
    it's generally used to hold the interwebs together when we break them, but that's another use for it.

(btw, waxed ewoks look just like mickey rooney, true story. don't ask how i know.)

welcome to the forum! i know dar' argol mentioned keeping away from other people's nachos, but i'm pretty sure that's the only reason you came here in the first place. we've got our eyes on you!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope