Yellowing bublles in Hasbro line

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I just moved and decided to go through all of my comic boxes (that I keep all my figs in), and discovered my Commtech Vader's bubble has yellowed - looks real noticeable.......out of the hundreds that I have, it is the only one, but it freaked me out and hope this is not going to be an issue for many....
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this, but I just moved and decided to go through all of my comic boxes (that I keep all my figs in), and discovered my Commtech Vader's bubble has yellowed - looks real noticeable.......out of the hundreds that I have, it is the only one, but it freaked me out and hope this is not going to be an issue for many....
    Does the bubble taste like ciga-rettes?

I posted a thread a while back on R2 Holo Leia's bubble being horribly yellowed despite other figures from that era surviving. Turns out it's a fairly common occurrence, looks like the commtech bubbles were made funky.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Interesting, Jt....is this happening just with the Commtech ones, or have you heard of other lines, such as POTF2....

I was kind concerned when I saw this. My other Commtechs are cool - if it had to happen, I am glad it happened to Vader and not my R2 (I have the big head circle peg version)

Thanks!
    Real men buy Willrow

Just Commtechs, and not even all of them.

I flipped out when I noticed my soft-case-sealed R2 Holo Leia was yellowing, posted that thread and found out that ones never put in soft-cases were doing it too. Then a few complaints about other commtechs, I think Vader and the Stormie.

Of course, you're the first person I know of who has a big-head Holo Leia R2 there, that is a much bigger deal, so it's good to hear it hasn't suffered.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Just Commtechs, and not even all of them.

I flipped out when I noticed my soft-case-sealed R2 Holo Leia was yellowing, posted that thread and found out that ones never put in soft-cases were doing it too. Then a few complaints about other commtechs, I think Vader and the Stormie.

Of course, you're the first person I know of who has a big-head Holo Leia R2 there, that is a much bigger deal, so it's good to hear it hasn't suffered.

I got the big head R2 off Ebay, when it first came out. For a long while, that was my 'most rare' piece...Thank goodness that one is cool...

I just went thru the rest of my boxes, and the only other yellow item I have is the Luke and Han Stormie Cinema Scene - the original one that started them all. Both of their torsos have yellowed - Luke looks worse than the Han one...

Thanks, JT for the info!!!
    Real men buy Willrow