Wave 5 Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Anakin have BROWN pants in clone wars where he gets the tattoo? All of the pictures we have seen (of the Wave 5 TAC Anakin) shows him to have YELLOW pants. Has anyone else noticed? What is the deal with the yellow pants?
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Not sure what the deal is. Maybe they wanted to brighten the aesthetic up a bit...but you're right. Both the cartoon version and the previously released "animated style" figure had brown pants.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CloneWars3.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	15917

Watch, they'll make a running change or correction after the first run. Gonna have to make sure I get a Yellow pants Anakin cause you never know.

He did have brown pants. Good catch. I knew there was somewthing wrong with the figure, but couldnt place it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

He peed in his pants. Either that, or someone at Hasbro has the last name "Flantdig."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"It's the lighting."

Just like with Han's Blue/Brown coat....heh heh.
    Move along, move along