Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Obi Wan Kenobi In Clone Armour.

Come check it out, its a custom Figure.
    NO glue and has full articulation, plus it looks awsome

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...00&ppuser=8952

Let me know what you think, please leave comments in this thread.

That is cool! He looks more along the lines of the new CGI Clone Wars cartoon outfit huh?
    Watch Hasbro kit-bash something just like it when the new Clone Wars comes out.

well thank you very much
    yah i can wait to see it!
    i plan to do some more, maybe anakin or mace.
    do you have any customs?
    if u do id love to see some

No, I haven't done any yet. (well other than dressing up Thrawn in Veers gear ha!) But I admire others who do. Obi-Wan in Clone Gear is one of my favorite characters.
    I was looking at Clone Wars Vol. II and other than maybe a white belt which you could probably get off a Clone yours is right on the money. http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...iCW2promo1.jpg

It is a nice looking figure. Pics are a biut blurry but it gets the point across. I have only ever did one custom. I took the Obi-Wan and Alpha comic pack and put JAngos head on Obi's body and took Biggs cape to make a Jango Jedi. Its a simple one, but adds depth to a scene like the Geo Battle with all the generic Jedi around.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

wow i was pretty close, hmm maybe ill add a belt of some sort
    ill try cutting off all of obi wans stuff and the take a clone belt and glue it on.
    well i have to say your thrawn looks pretty kool and intimidating
    originally i was just gunna take commander codies body and put obiwans head on it.
    but i like this more

Any one else out there with some neat customs?
    No restrictions, just SHOW!!!

Unfortunately the pics are kind of blurry but even then I can tell that it came out really, really nicely! Much better than Hasbro's attempt at Obi Wan in clone armor.

Please continue making more customs and posting them here!

well ill try! any ideas?
    im trying to get a mace windu but i need more clones.
    i dont want to destroy my army after all!

very very nice, was thinking about doing that too, but ended up just transplanting an obi-wan head onto a clone body