Thread: Droid Fighters?

Droid Fighters?

Any chance we'll see them battle in Walk Mode in Ep2?

They should've had that in Ep1.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 02-08-2002 at 05:53 PM.

There are dual torpedo channels in the front of the droid that are meant for walk-mode fighting. But the lasers in the legs are retrated, meaning they can't use them. So they're pretty limited to angled front attacks only.

There's a possibility for a few to be used as defenders, but the majority will be engaging the Jedi Starfighters in the skies of Geonosis.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I think the Arena Battle has enough in it as is: Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, fierce creatures like the Reek, Jango Fett, Republic Gunships, Jedi Fighters, Count Dooku, a couple of hundred Jedi's and a few thousand CloneTroopers. Come on, DROID FIGHTER would just be over kill if you ask me...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.