Death Star Breifing room Package custom.

While checking out GH, I saw a link to this thread on FFURG and thought I'd share it:
    http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.p...=0&#entry25792
    Move along, move along

Wait til you see the Y-wing box, if you haven't already. It's perfect for a mini diorama.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    Wait til you see the Y-wing box, if you haven't already. It's perfect for a mini diorama.
    In theory, Zev's Snowspeeder box is also perfect, because it has landing lights/pads. Could do something with casting the Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene too.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I like, thats great use of the packaging and is an excellent substitute for the playsets we wont be getting from Hasbro.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer View Post
    I like, thats great use of the packaging and is an excellent substitute for the playsets we wont be getting from Hasbro.
    Exactly.

Just don't let them hear that or they'll say they've been giving us playsets all along for free in the packaging...
    Move along, move along