Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GBA price drop

The GBA just seems like a shrunken GBC... I was thinking about getting a $50 Dreamcast, any reason I should get a GBA instead?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I don't have a problem with it. I got one of those snake-lites for $5 at Wal-Mart, and it works great. Of course I don't really need to use it that often, because I play in well lit areas. When I play at work, I turn on a light. When I play at home, I turn on a light.

Now, I can't speak for those of you who live in a dark room, never seeing the light of day, or having contact with any other being on this planet, who would in fact need a backlit screen to be able to see the GBA's screen.
    Funny you should mention that because directly above my head sit a pair of 36W flourescent tubes. They provide me with more light than I really need. "Well-Lit" hardly describes this room. Yet it's still difficult to get an adequate viewing position for my GBC. The GBAs screen should have been backlit and Nintendo are retards for not doing it.
    [SIZE=1]"Don't stop, baby, dreamin'"
    "Don't stop, baby, lovin'"
    "Don't stop, babe, believin'"
    Wasurenaide...
    "Don't stop, baby, dreamin'"
    "Don't stop, baby, lovin'"
    "Don't stop, babe, believin'"
    ...Watashi ga iru koto o.
    Itsudatte soba ni iru yo.[/SIZE]