Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Smile Happy Birthday Jedi Master Sal(merged)

Happy Birthday JMS.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ditto, bro!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Happy Birthday Sal!!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Happy Birthday
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Thanks folks. Glad someone remembered me...heh heh.

Here's what I got:

6 Sandtroopers
    1 Death Star Gunner
    Dagobah X-wing: cripes it looks so good in the package, I may NOT take it out...

Hoth mini Unleashed:
    Rebels
    X2 Snowtroopers
    Snowtroopers w/E-web cannon
    Wampa sets

The following my fiancee got for me from a discount store (at my urging to check)
    12 inch Ewoks 2 sets for $17.99 each
    12inch Yoda
    12inch SCOUT TROOPER!!!! Man I can't believe I found this one! It's going for some hefty scratch on eBay. Glad I never caved into it.

She (my fiancee) didn't get the Maul FX saber yet, but should receive it sometime this week. So I still have that to look forward to as well!

Titanium Battlestar Galactica: Colonial 1!

Marvel Legends variants: Sasquatch (white-Wendigo), Wolverine (inmasked), Bishop (bald) (all from Apocalypse wave)

Hummer-not the vehicle...um, er, well maybe not, TMI? heh heh

Um, so okay I think that's all I got for my BD. But somethign says I forgot something...getting old...

OH YES!!! I forgot. The complete series of Firefly. What an awesome show. I loved the movie and caught two episodes way back. I watched the WHOLE series yesterday! 14 hours worth! Damn how could I forget that initially...like I said, getting old (37 today). I was just a fan of the show before, but now consider myself a "browncoat." Anyone else know what I mean and/or dig this show?? movie? (which went by the name of "Serenity") (Oh and I'm STILL a SW fan-always will be, just have another interest as well.)

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Congratulations on the birthday and all of the toys Sal. Isn't that what getting older is all about? Getting toys...and hummers.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Congrats on the haul, Sal, and a very happy birthday!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Damn Sal, can I borrow her for my B-day next year?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

what's this? you were born on the same day as JT? what? twins separated at birth?

happy birthday JMS!

i guess it's too late now but Serenity was only $10 last week at target