Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Happy Birthday Mr. JediTricks Sir! May it me a wonderful day for you!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Happy Birthday, JT!
    Enjoy your day! These are the wishes you're looking for!
    Woo, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Interesting, JT shares the same birthday as Power Rangers (first episode aired on August 28, 1993).
    Wow, I didn't know that. Why do you? So the day I turned 18 was the day kids starting punching and kicking each other and yelling for megazords that would never come? Happy 18th birthday to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    I wish you a refreshingly moist and Happy Bidet.

Hope you Renew at Carrousel!
    First, ew.

Second, my crystal turned black and fell off a few years ago. Turns out it was just paste and an LED, and it made it hard to drive. Without a crystal, they wouldn't let me into Carousel, so I didn't get trapped in a low-budget 1970s sci-fi cheese-fest.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    So when will he be returning to Kashyyyk and putting on his Life Day robes?
    Um, that's December, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Happy birthday! It seems like we just did this about a year ago.
    Yeah, almost every year really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Just make sure not to use Mr. Knifey to cut your cake; he gets cranky when covered in icing (so I've heard). I wish you both the best!
    Oooh, Mister Knifey had a bad experience when I was in the Boy Scouts that he'll never let me forget. I used Mr Knife to spread some mustard on my sandwich, and in the process someone distracted me and I left it. 15 minutes later when I came back, all my fellow scouts had used Mr Knife to spread condiments on their sandwiches and left Mr Knifey in a half-full jar of mayo. Ooooh was Mister Knifey mad that day! I cleaned and cleaned the handle and hinge, but to this day that knife doesn't open as smoothly as it should. Luckily, Mister Knifey got a new body a few years later in the form of a 7" Spyderco serrated folding lockback. Mister Knife actually has several bodies from which to choose, yet they all sound like him all the time.

And you thought Tycho's psycho was scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Happy Birthday JediTricks!

While you're at Disneyland for your birthday, I TYCHO am lurking our forums, thereby giving you a healthy dose of paranoia for my present to you.

Wish I was there buddy. I'd buy the Super Potato Head Boba Fry from the Disney Store given any chance.
    Thanks T, and thanks for the call too!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Happy Birthday Mr. JediTricks Sir! May it me a wonderful day for you!
    Thanks Barry! My birthday proper turned out to be a pretty good day, I went to Disneyland with my sister, niece, mom, and step-dad, and Disneyland gave me $72 in the form of a gift card since I already had an annual pass. I really needed that day too, the days before and after my birthday the last 7 were really super rough due to several pieces of horrible family news and emotional rollercoasters - much less fun than the real rollercoasters I rode on my birthday.

Anyway, thanks to everybody for the great birthday greetings, they really lifted my spirits in some hard times, you all rock!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

May the Birthday Fun be with you... Always!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Wow, I didn't know that. Why do you? So the day I turned 18 was the day kids starting punching and kicking each other and yelling for megazords that would never come? Happy 18th birthday to me!
    I tend to know a lot of things that seem to creep people out, especially when it comes to stuff I watch off of TV. You aren't the only one with a Power Ranger birthday connection though. My birthday (October 6) is the same as Amy Jo Johnson (the original Pink Ranger). She had just turned 12 when I was born (in 1982).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Happy belated birthday (as per usual) to the most illusive photographed SSGer eva.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Happy b-day, man! Wow, wal-mart's exclusives hit during your birthday, that's so cool!

Fashionably late to the party...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Happy Birthday, JT!

Relish that fact you're still a long way from being an old fossil (like me!).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mmm... relish...

[waves hand] You will have a great day.
    "That's what Sheev said."