Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Happy birthday from Snarf and the Thunderkittens!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thunderkittens.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	25340

Happy birthday, Tricksy!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Happy Birthday, JT! Seems it'll soon be time to start looking into SSG-AARP.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

A happy 36th to JediTricks and a happy 18th to Power Rangers. Their fates are forever bound together, like the force.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Happy bornday JT !!!!

I'm an hour late. : ( Does that count??

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And you must be getting senile, JT, :farnsworthwhaa: 'cause your birthday was about a year ago, I'd say. Now I'll say "Happy Birthday" to you. Now I'll stop typing.
    Uhhhhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Happy Birthday, JT! Seems it'll soon be time to start looking into SSG-AARP.
    Gee thanks, insolent whippersnapper!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    A happy 36th to JediTricks and a happy 18th to Power Rangers. Their fates are forever bound together, like the force.
    My mom did some business dealings with Shuki Levy a few years after MMPR came out too, so it must be fate. Or the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Happy bornday JT !!!!

I'm an hour late. : ( Does that count??
    First for next year.

Thanks for the birthday greetings, everybody! Tycho would have beat you to it, calling me at 1:14am yesterday morning right when I was falling asleep, but he had no idea it was my birthday, he just wanted to talk about another car accident he got into, which my voicemail heard all about.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Man, you must really loathe the Thunderkittens to multi-quote the posts around mine and not mention the joy I brought into this thread.

A late Happy birthday JediTricks!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Man, you must really loathe the Thunderkittens to multi-quote the posts around mine and not mention the joy I brought into this thread.
    That's the right of the birthday boy. :it'smypartyandI'llignorejoyifIwantto :
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(