Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    Thanks guys! My sister got me birthday balloons, so many that I had to put most in the trunk and cut the big one off and put it in the back seat to get it home, then retie it onto the bunch. Some of the rubber balloons are already losing height, but the mylar ones are still Birthdaying in there.

Rubber balloons sagging in sag order (none have lost their plump yet, just not hanging as high):
    yellow
    white with color swirls
    pearly blue
    pearly red
    purple with happy birthday tampo

Rubber balloons NOT sagging yet:
    3x green with happy birthday tampo
    pearly dark blue
    red with tampo
    pink with tampo

Weird, huh? Also, they're kinda undulating in the air conditioning stream.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like the verb form of "birthdaying" in there. Happy day (after), JT!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Oops, well Happy Late Birthday, or Happy Early Birthday for next year!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

happy bday JT!! Mine was last week. Wasn't that great unfortunately, but i'm happy for the gifts i received/am about to receive.

Another birthday for JT and another birthday for Power Rangers.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    happy bday JT!! Mine was last week. Wasn't that great unfortunately, but i'm happy for the gifts i received/am about to receive.
    Thanks man, and happy belated birthday to you (sorry the birthday itself wasn't that great, but belatedly I hope something cool happened)!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Another birthday for JT and another birthday for Power Rangers.
    Ha! Thanks, I think.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I like the verb form of "birthdaying" in there. Happy day (after), JT!
    Ha! So natural even though I've never used it before.

Woo, early birthday greetings, only 363 more days!

I just did a merge on the 2 my birthday threads.

In balloon watch '12, all the rubber balloons have lost buoyancy. I took a knife to a few of them and they made soft pops rather than POWs or KABOOMs.

Here's a selection of birthday hauls:
    Kershaw Blur Tactical speedsafe knife (even nastier than my other Kershaw, this one was made in the US and has a stronger spring, better steel, a metal handle, and taller blade)
    Xbox 360 controller for my PC (to play Steam games on, my existing USB dualshock-style controller requires changing config files for each game and they're all different, so I gave up and bought this used for $22, it's weird having the left stick in the wrong place)
    bamboo cutting board
    Star Trek: Where No One Has Gone Before - a photo book
    Star Wars: Darth Vader & Son - a children's book with Vader and lil' Luke
    Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker
    SW TVC Jar Jar
    Yongnuo 468-II Speedlight
    La Crosse NiMH battery charger set with 4AA and 4AAA batteries (replacing my old one that a battery puked out on and ruined)
    PS3 - Infamous 2
    PS3 - Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
    Adobe Lightroom 3
    Star Trek The Next Generation Remastered Blu Ray preview with 3 episodes
    Manfrotto 394 Monopod (holds 10 pounds, stands 5' tall at full extension and just 1.5' collapsed, weighs 3/4s of a pound, I'm gonna take this up to Baldwin Overlook the next day the hairdryer hasn't been left sitting over the city and take a few cityscapes)

So here is to another happy birthday for JediTricks (38th) and another happy birthday for Power Rangers (20th).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1239006_688037204557431_366771233_n.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	27895
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Woo, early birthday greetings, only 363 more days!

I just did a merge on the 2 my birthday threads.
    Or, 366 more days until next year's? Or is that until the belated one? I'm confused. Wait, I know:

Happy THIS birthday, JT!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yes, happy birthday JT!!! I'm a few hrs. late I apologize. I texted u earlier last nite too -- (Duh!, D'Oh!)

Hope ur day was awesome!