Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Here's to another year!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

happy birthday trixie!

(i figure this is the only time i can get away with calling you that)

JT, you old? Ha, I heard you were listening to Lincoln giving his Gettysburg address speech in your teens! Happy Birthday Old Man!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Happy Birthday JT!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Happy b-day
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Yeah, what these turkeys said.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Happy belated, JT.

JT's so old that him, Jesus, Dirt and Abe Vigoda were on the same tee-ball team.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'd like to read JT's review of disappointment with regard to the performance of that tee-ball team.

I was expecting JT's review on his Darth Maul birthday cake. While it isn't as wordy as JT's review would be, I imagine it would look like this:
    Frosting-Deco: 4/5
    The best part of the cake is his red and black head, the eyes are yellow without pupils - very robotic - the teeth and horns are silver, and the tattoo is bold red, I like how its lines are mostly straight mechanical rather than organic curves.

Candle Minifigure: 4/5
    The figure is in his black outfit without the outer cloak, he's sculpted neutral and articulated hip and shouler sets.

Taste: 3.5/5
    This is a little disappointing, though not as simple as a Admiral Ackbar fish cake.

Party Favors: 3/5
    The Boba Fett baloon has pretty good paint and colors, but kept hitting the ceiling fan. The paint on the Ewok crazy straw is also good, pink with gray nails, there's a little slop but it's acceptable. The Death Star Pinata is a good likeness.

Overall: B
    This cake actually grew on me while writing this review, so from that score you can only imagine how disappointed I was with it at first.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".