Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    JT's sooo cool that he's got tennis balls on the front legs of his walker.
    Front *AND* back! That's 4-wheel-drive baby! Even the Rascal only has 3 wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    happy birthday trixie!

(i figure this is the only time i can get away with calling you that)
    Not even then.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    JT, you old? Ha, I heard you were listening to Lincoln giving his Gettysburg address speech in your teens! Happy Birthday Old Man!
    You do know you're a decade older than me, right? What does that say about you? I bet you voted against President Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I was expecting JT's review on his Darth Maul birthday cake. While it isn't as wordy as JT's review would be, I imagine it would look like this...
    Niiice, good job! No way that cake was a B though, C+ at best, Maul cakes always taste funny because of the ridiculous amounts of food coloring. You lift that from my SW:TF Maul/Sith Infiltrator review, yes?

Anyway, thanks again guys, I really appreciate it. Oh, and Happy Birthday (belatedly) to Jedi Master Sal who shares my birthday, as well as scruff whose birthday is today, and Caesar whose birthday is tomorrow... wait a minute, you bastages are stealing my thunder!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Niiice, good job! No way that cake was a B though, C+ at best, Maul cakes always taste funny because of the ridiculous amounts of food coloring. You lift that from my SW:TF Maul/Sith Infiltrator review, yes?
    Yes, mostly SW:TF Maul and some was from Bib Fortuna...just changed a few words.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Happy birthday, JT. Or, as they say in England...

...happy birthday.

(Hope it was great!)

Happy B-Day old man. Hope it was a good one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks JT, I'll finish off the August birthdays with a bang.

Smile Happy Birthday, JT!(merged)

Have a happy day, JT!
    Hope your B-Day is special!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy Birthday JT
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy birthday JT. I hope its a good one.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Happy Birthday man.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed