Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Fantasy Hockey 2007

In an effort to beat KH to it, here's the thread dedicated to this year's Yahoo! leagues. I'm all but certain that KH is leading the merry band of retards here and, like last year, I'll be hosting a second league (an "SSG 2", if you will) for those of you that are interested.

PM KH with the necessary info if you're interested in joining. If you're interested in the "B" league, please PM me and I will send you the league ID and password.

Thanks, and good luck!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I say do one league for now, if another is needed we can start a second one. I have ALOT of football stuff going on this year, like 7 different leagues, so I am trying to cut down a bit, but hockey is daily so I will do this one. If needed, will also do a second one. Cappy, you know my email addy kh(spelled out)@gmail.com. Send away the invites.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I may or may not have heard from a reliable or unreliable source that KH likes to play fantasy pocket pool while he daydreams about Rogue II.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

And you ask wheres the love after a comment like that, it should be obvious.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Since I've already got the league created I'll just assume the reigns. Here ya go:

League ID= 7351
    Password= domi

Giddyup, ladies. Draft is set for Friday 8/21 at 10:00pm EST. Please let me know if that needs to be modified.

I'm there.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Giddyup, ladies. Draft is set for Friday 8/21 at 10:00pm EST. Please let me know if that needs to be modified.
    You could modify that bu putting in the correct month...unless I can borrow you Delorean.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    You could modify that bu putting in the correct month...unless I can borrow you Delorean.
    Eat it, Richards.

Draft is 9/21 at 10:00pm EST.

Also, KH, who has reserved spots in the SSG league besides LBC? I don't want to leave anyone out, especially those who've been playing longer than even I have.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Eat it, Richards.

Draft is 9/21 at 10:00pm EST.

Also, KH, who has reserved spots in the SSG league besides LBC? I don't want to leave anyone out, especially those who've been playing longer than even I have.
    "I'm with you too."

And Doc Brown had the time machine, not Reed Richards.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!