Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How you get so big eating food of this kind?

According to the movies, it sure seems as though space travel is so fast that you could have breakfast in the Mos Eisley cantina then make it to Coruscant for lunch.

But, undoubtedly, our heroes must eat on the run. The Millennium Falcon must have a galley of sorts, which got me to wondering what Chef Solo whips up for himself and his first mate, a Wookie. How does one do any real meal planning when there are multiple species to consider?

That's easy, 'kid. Pick up Chinese along the way. There's a place on every corner or strip mall and everyone likes it!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Well, I can't say for the rest of the Galaxy, but it's the regular space-food packs for Han, and maybe a couple large bags of Ol' Roy or Purina for Chewbacca.

There's a scene in "Shadows of the Empire" where Lando makes a meal for the gang in the galley aboard the Falcon.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I think they probably stop at truck stops and either get the soup or the special.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Whatever they eat, I'm sure Han cooks everything. Can you imagine getting that Wookie to wear a hair net?

Given what we saw on Endor, I'm sure Chewie prefers his meat on the rare side anyway.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I bet it's a lot of food sticks like Luke and Yoda were discussing. The Falcon isn't particularly big, the bed doubles as its medbay, my guess is the "galley" is little more than a slot in the wall.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The best part of the Falcon is those pillows seen behind Luke while he trains with the remote.

Have they ever mentioned any sort of fast food in the EU? I frankly wouldn't put it past them.

We know that Admiral Ackbar loves seafood flavored cereal

Chocolate covered hydrospanners? Powdered blue milk? Tang? Maybe that's why Han dislikes See-Threepio so much, from eating his Os all the time?

I figure that with all the planet hopping they do, they just get some food on planet, and take some extra if the trip's going to be long.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."