Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who wouldn't you be?

As a companion to the 'if you could be anyone' thread I thought I'd offer up an alternative and ask who wouldn't you be and why?

I wouldn't be one of the guys in the death star turbo laser channel as the damn thing goes off when they destroy Alderaan. those guys it has been pointed out would suffer the most horrible burns and heat blisters and skin cancers and nasty stuff like that due to the power of that laser. I most definately wouldn't be them.

I wouldn't be any sentry trooper in an Imperial environment because there's bound to be a rebel just around the corner to jump out and stab/choke/thump/shoot at me.

I wouldn't be Dr. Evazan or Ponda baba and I wouldn't go drinking in places frequented by crazy old hermits in shabby brown robes with a shifty glint in their eyes.

I wouldn't be a TIE pilot - too expendable. Those Rebel pilots have it made with their comraderie and concern for each other.

I wouldn't be an Ewok - high risk of being impressed into service in a second rate spinoff

I wouldn't be sissy boy Luke Skywalker, even though he does get Mara Jade.

Thumbs down

I would not want to be an Ugnaught. Look at 'em! Working in a steamy, dark chamber making blocks of frozen gas, then "fun" is playing "keep away" with a droid and hairy walking carpet.

Others:
    The Rebel who stays in the look-out tower
    Jabba's palace clean-up crew
    FX-7 (that 2-1B just won't shut up!)
    Mos Espa shopkeeper (achy bones, food getting stolen, fights, sun doin' murder to yousa skin, bein' robbed and crunched, etc.)
    "That's what Sheev said."

I wouldn't be a Jawa selling droids to moisture farmers. Stormtroopers show up blast all your friends and wing ya. Then as you are slowly recovering some simple minded protocol droid picks up your ailing body and tosses you into a sizzling, smoldering campfire. What a jerk.

Tauntaun handler. Ugh. The smell.

The guy that sucks the astromechs out of the X-wings with the giant vaacuum. What un unglorious job THAT is. I bet they draw straws to see who has to go up there. "Do you want a new R2? This one looks pretty beat u...." "Don't talk to me you lowly vacuum boy!" "sorry"

The Naboo security guard in Ep1 that went through all that training to be in the royal security force and then got demoted to "Eopie Wrangler" on Tatooine. I'd be sending out resumees after THAT incident, if you get my meaning.

Wuher. Poor guy probably never had a date in his life.....

(Even the rancor keeper has a girlfriend.....jargo knows who it is !)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

A Coruscant sewer worker. Can you imagine what the stench of billions of aliens' waste would be like? I bet Hutt poo is foul.

Yarna D'al gargan's reputation sullied by TeeEye7
    (Even the rancor keeper has a girlfriend.....jargo knows who it is !)

Jargo was to livid to reply so he asked me to respond thus:

HOW DARE YOU INTIMATE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE GLORIOUS YARNA D'AL GARGAN AND THAT PUGGISH PEGWARMER MALIKILI?!?! CLEARLY THE MAGNIFICENT DIVA MME. GARGAN HAS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH CLASS AND SELF RESPECT AND GOOD JUDGMENT TO BE SEEN WITH SUCH AN OAFISH BEAST!!! DO YOU MEAN TO SUGGEST THAT PEOPLE OF GIRTH ARE ATTRACTED TO OTHER PEOPLE OF GIRTH? CLEARLY YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MANY ROSEANNE AND DUKES OF HAZZARD EPISODES. NEVER AGAIN SULLY THE REPUTATION OF THE DIVINE MS. YARNA WITH MALICIOUS RUMORS THAT SHE IS THE "GIRLFRIEND" OF PIGGISH DOLTISH RANCOR WRANGLER...

Wink Rollo......

....sad, but true. They are an item. I read it in the Tatooine edition of "The Inquierer"
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!