Overlooked ST MM or just a clone?

I was thinking tonight about the Insurrection Enterprise-E toy's Captain's Yacht and got to thinking if any other Playmates stuff had micromachines with them and then I remember that Playmates' Deep Space 9 had a micromachine Enterprise-D that could dock with one of the pylons... Now, is this a highly overlooked mm like the Captain's Yacht used to be since Playmates released it with a DS9 station toy or is it just the same as the plain Galoob Enterprise-D mm?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Post i have one of these,and not only is it an under-detailed, oversized Clone of the mm,

. . .it is not even in proper scale to the playmates ds9. the old galoob diecast ent-d (which i also have, but am thinking of parting with) is much closer to the correct scale. oh well, for an mm fan to concern himself with proper comparative scales would be foolish, i spose

mason pits the space dock shuttle against the borg cube....

with no complaints.

he's even been known to send a sqaud of af a-wings after the mm executer.

see! see! when you play with toys the size of mm's and af's, scale doesn't matter!

you'de think hasbro would understand this ( i mean they are supposedly in the market to make toys for kids afterall), and give us what we want!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Besides that Strike Force stuff (I think that was the name) that was a rip off of Action Fleet and the Innerspace ships (think mini-versions of the transforming MM playsets as vehicles, though Playmates also did transforming heads for that Strike Force line), I think you've mentioned all the MM-style ST stuff from Playmates. Wait, I just remembered, the first Q figure came with a shrunken, purple Ent-D which he could hold in his hand. It was kinda lame.

For me, I wish someone would take some of the better Rawcliffe pewters like their pewter Ent-E keychain and make plastic versions, Rawcliffe did some good work towards the end.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.