Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Normal Adolescent Behavior - tonight on Life (LIF) channel - 9pm PST

Does Friends With Benefits work? This movie is about 3 school age girls and 3 school age boys (can't remember high school or college) who make a pact to give it to each other whenever they want it. The system seems to be working until one of the girls falls in love with a boy outside of the circle.

Check your local listings for when this is on LIF in your area tonight. This film seems like it could be a very interesting piece.

I do expect there might be some moralistic preaching going on in the story's resolution, but I want to see if that evolves, and for logical reasons, or typical LIF channel "emotional pandering."

Anyway, I even set my cell phone's alarm to remind me to watch this one.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, you watch Lifetime?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Tycho, you watch Lifetime?

No. This will be one of very few, rare occasions.

I decided to look in the TV Guide that came with my Sunday paper to find out if The Sarah Conner Chronicles were starting (don't miss this Terminator spin-off! I saw the first episode at Comic Con and was really impressed!)

So this "Normal Adolescent Behavior" movie was advertised in the highlights. (The Terminator TV show does not start this week. I aim to Google it in a few minutes here).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

No.
    Freakin'.
    Way.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

In the meanwhile, I could not find any info concerning scheduling for The Sarah Conner Chronicles on Fox.

I saw a rumor that the school shooting scene was being edited out because of Virginia Tech's tragedy. That'll suck big time, as that whole sequence was really cool and I really hope they DO NOT edit it.

It's a Terminator show and it was really bloody and violent for TV I thought, and that had as much appeal to me as the sex ideas behind the movie that this thread is about.

Friends with benefits...school shootings...and are you going to call other programs 'reality tv' instead? Please.

The Terminator thing won't be on tv until early '08.
    DOMINATE!

But at least we can all tide ourselves over until then with Lifetime Original movies.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Or I could stick a fork in my eye, which would be far more entertaining (and less painful) than a Lifetime movie.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I wish I had friends like that.
    Dont we all
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!