Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ask Corran Horn

Question Ask Corran Horn

Yes! Ask the all knowing Corran Horn, any question about the Star Wars Universe between episode III and the Jedi Acadamy Books, and some stuff before and after. If your curious just ask, or you can test my knowledge. Go Ahead !!!
    "Impossible is what Rogues do best."
    -Corran Horn

Here are a few questions. What is quickest out of a B-wing, X-wing, and a Tie Fighter? Also which one has the most fire power?
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

These

The X-wing is quickest, and the B-wing has the most firepower.
    -Corran Horn

Arrow

This is more of a "Comics, Books" comment, but I do think that you're trying to get the Miscellaneous crowd to join in, so I'll put this as a re-direct to there.

Buuuuuuuuut, since I can't move threads to MY section that I moderate I'll have to ask someone else to do the work that I would've done for them, making their job more inconvenient. Ahem.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Ok here's one for you Corran Horn, what is the name of the person who directed the Darktrooper project?
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

It is Moff Rebus.
    -Corran Horn

I didn't even know that. Good work!
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Re: These

Originally posted by Corran Horn
    The X-wing is quickest, and the B-wing has the most firepower.

Actually, the tie fighter is quickest and yes the B-wing has the most firepower.

Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Can I get a comprehensive list of ALL the prominent members of Rogue Squadron from their baptismal fire at the Derra VI ambush to the current NJO series and the rough estinmate of when they were in it?

Whoo! That is just so wrong. I have most of the material to find that out, but it would take a couple of days.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!