Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    At the SW Weekends, I picked up three of the newer ones: Bad Pete as Fett (this figure is about as heavy as Ephant Mon, and a removable helmet), Minnie as Boushh (her removable "helmet" is just a head to pop off and re-attach), and Donald as Han in Carbonite (his tail is visible on the back of the block, as well as feathers). I passed on Threepio Goofy. I like the fact that these came with accessories, too (guns, staffs, helmets, etc.).
    "That's what Sheev said."

My sister bought me a pin of Donald in Carbonite that flips around on its base to reveal his tail sticking out the back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll have to check these out during CV... going to the last ride on Endor in MGM and might have to get a few of these...

I know I have Emperor Stitch and Yoda Stitch already..
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'll have to check these out during CV... going to the last ride on Endor in MGM and might have to get a few of these...

I know I have Emperor Stitch and Yoda Stitch already..
    There's going to be an exclusive Donald as Shadow Trooper figure (I saw this at the SWW shop) for CV, plus a 5-pin set of the Star Tours Boarding Party figures set.

Saw the new figs at Disneyland last weekend, including Bad Pete as Boba Fett, that's a lot of figure!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not sure who's heftier; him or E.Mon.

I was down at SW Weekends over Memorial Day...these were all very plentiful at the park & at downtown Disney's Once Upon A Store. My fav. is still Jedi Mickey with R2-MK. They have had a full scale remote controlled one you could have youe picture with(and Mickey, of course) in a Tantive IV corridor set outside. Very cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	florida2010 072.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	23279  
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

That's my son by the way...the lucky little dude who met George Lucas at CIII. He's also in the newest issue of Star Wars Insider(the one with FU Starkiller on the cover).

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    They have had a full scale remote controlled one you could have youe picture with(and Mickey, of course) in a Tantive IV corridor set outside. Very cool!
    You mean, like this one? Or this one? Or with the CW packaging?

The little scene areas to take pictures in were quite cool.

[edit]Or if you post a picture of a Disney's Animal Kingdom rock along the safari route?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W6-4-10fff.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	23281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W6-8-10iii.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	23282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W6-4-10e.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	23283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W6-6-10iii.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	23284  
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 07-09-2010 at 11:12 AM.

Very cool...we were only there for 1 day, since we had a Harry Potter pre-ride opening package(a soft opening). That ride truly rocks...simulatorX10!