Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I was down at SW Weekends over Memorial Day...these were all very plentiful at the park & at downtown Disney's Once Upon A Store. My fav. is still Jedi Mickey with R2-MK. They have had a full scale remote controlled one you could have youe picture with(and Mickey, of course) in a Tantive IV corridor set outside. Very cool!
    That is awesome! Great photo. I think I'm most jealous of that corridor, and the outdoor lighting really gives the whole thing a film quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    You mean, like this one? Or this one? Or with the CW packaging?

The little scene areas to take pictures in were quite cool.

[edit]Or if you post a picture of a Disney's Animal Kingdom rock along the safari route?
    You can go into the Manage Attachments window in edit and remove it.

That animated Cody costume looks really good, better than the movie phase 1 armor even.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw Cody, never saw Rex...but they had an Aurra Sing & Ventress that were unbelievable. Sing never broke character, even for a picture. Bad to the bone, take no prisoners. Here's my fav. picture...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	florida2010 074.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	23285  
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Here's one of Ventress my wife took during the parade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	florida2010 050.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	23286  
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

SSG Newsbot had some pics of Muppets as SW figures; Goofy Bane looks pretty cool.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Not sure where else to post this, but the Disney Parks Blog has updated with the Star Wars Weekends 2013 merchandise. There's lots of ROTJ fun in there, like a thermal detonator "hot potato" game, latex Salacious Crumb, and more Vinylmation, plus more Disney and Muppets characters as SW characters. The Cars mashups actually turned out pretty well, though I won't be getting any. There's also Mickey's Jedi Starfighter, pictured with the Jedi Mickey and R2-MK figures from a few years ago, that looks like a repaint of the upcoming scaled-down Class II ROTS Jedi Starfighter, so I'll probably get that one.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Stupid Florida-only stuff! I want that Hot Potato Thermal Detonator so bad!
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...udios/#photo-6
    Hopefully that comes to CA.

I think the Jedi Starfighter is the original mold, not the remold, as it has spring-loaded wings and the missiles in the side weapons and longer main cannons and the open droid slot:
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...dios/#photo-10
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I think the Jedi Starfighter is the original mold, not the remold, as it has spring-loaded wings and the missiles in the side weapons and longer main cannons and the open droid slot:
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...dios/#photo-10
    Oh, I think you're right, actually. That makes it much better, though I might have been thrown off by the light gray coloration and complete lack of weathering making it look a little cheaper than the ones Hasbro made.

I'd love to have that 2-1B Vinylmation jr. Too bad it doesn't have a sound chip.

It's also been pointed out that R2-MK appears to be the build-a-droid version, which was confirmed in the comments on the blog. So it seems that the ship will be packed with the two figures.