They were racing in port-a-potties?
Like to see who could get it all out faster? (No. 1 or No. 2?)
Or was it more like an endurance thing? Like who could get the most out of their bowels or bladder?
Or maybe it was the longest fart? Or how long the smell could last?
It might have just been who could vacate the quickest so someone else could use the stall before the next sporting event.
In almost any of these competitions, eating Mexican food helps a winner the most.
BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.
Two weeks ago today, my girlfriend and I took the plunge on vacation. It was sort of an elopement, sort of planned. We are both in our mid 30's and after 1 1/2 years of dating, we knew time was not on our side, so we decided to get hitched. I am not big on pageantry and processions, so I thought a wedding on vacation, with no family or friends was the perfect way to avoid the planning and potential bridezilla or family related shenanigans.
We are having a reception for families though at a banquet hall at the end of the month. Kate and I will have immediate family and friends gathered for a Sunday brunch. To be truthful, I am more nervous for this than I was for the wedding.
The one thing I do regret was my mom. She was no doubt happy for me, but I heard from my dad later that she did not get to escort her son down the aisle as she had dreamed.
"The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.
Great news! Now, you shouldn't feel so lowly as your user name says.
"That's what Sheev said."
- Bought into my father's business in February 2011 and then got rejected for life insurance due to a VERY high A1C (14!) in March 2011.
- Through diet and exercise alone, lost 30 pounds and then fully REVERSED what had been undiagnosed and severe type 2 diabetes between April and September 2011 (took my A1C from 14 to 5.5 in 4 1/2 months).
- Between September 2011 and May 2012, I continued to exercise and I maintained the weight loss I had achieved and as well as keeping my non-diabetic A1C the same.
- Stopped drinking soda and eating fast food.
- May 2012 - November 2012, lost an additional 20 pounds bringing me down to the smallest that I have ever weighed going all the way back to when I was a fat little 12 year old (I am 36 years old and I am only 5' 8").
- Started doing pushups and pullups in addition to my morning (and sometimes afternoons walks).
- Bought a house with my wife in November 2012, and carried her over the threshold.
- Stopped watching TV before Easter, canceled cable in early April.
- Reconnected with my wife and have become a better husband and partner to her. We just celebrated 6 years of marriage in June.
- And over all of this, in the last 2 years, I have renewed my faith in my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ and what it truly means to follow Him.
I am a completely different person inside and out now.
"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis
Thank you, JJB. It's been an awesome 2 years. All thanks to my wife and Jesus.
Well, I have now lived to see a non-losing season from the Pittsburgh s. That's quite something!
"That's what Sheev said."