Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 102
  1. #61
    Oh yeah. I hadn't seen this thread for a while.

    Since as of only this year, I received a new kidney and the removal of both my infected old ones, and with the generousity of BobaFrett right here on our boards, I got a second chance at LIFE!

    I'd say that is the biggest threshold I could have possibly ever crossed until I come back from the dead and post here. But you could say I've already done that.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh yeah. I hadn't seen this thread for a while.

    Since as of only this year, I received a new kidney and the removal of both my infected old ones, and with the generousity of BobaFrett right here on our boards, I got a second chance at LIFE!

    I'd say that is the biggest threshold I could have possibly ever crossed until I come back from the dead and post here. But you could say I've already done that.

    How is one supposed to compete with that???

    Married, kid coming, got tenure as staff (equivalent to seniority).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh yeah. I hadn't seen this thread for a while.

    Since as of only this year, I received a new kidney and the removal of both my infected old ones, and with the generousity of BobaFrett right here on our boards, I got a second chance at LIFE!

    I'd say that is the biggest threshold I could have possibly ever crossed until I come back from the dead and post here. But you could say I've already done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard
    How is one supposed to compete with that???
    No kidding!!!

    Tycho & BobaFrett win!

    /thread
    May the force be with you.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    No kidding!!!

    Tycho & BobaFrett win!

    /thread
    Yes, I greatfully accept this award, and now my speech; It was a rough childhood, with many obsticales, having brain surgery at age 8, parents divorced a short time later, the teasing by my classmates, the awkward teenage years, then Star Wars, the movie that would forever change my destiny, as well as Tychos. The end.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

  5. #65
    -wipes tear from eye-that was beautiful BF. I remember when my parents were shot in a dark alley when I was a kid, had it not also been for SW I might have turned out to be a tourtured vigilante or something....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    -wipes tear from eye-that was beautiful BF. I remember when ....
    You almost had me going there, billionaire philantropist playboy.
    "That's what Sheev said."

  7. #67
    ^why do people keep calling me that? I like caves, does that make me a freak?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

  8. #68
    I think it's the big honkin' yellow utility belt...
    "That's what Sheev said."

  9. #69
    ^Why do you want to kill me? Shouldn't you be grading papers or something?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^why do people keep calling me that? I like caves, does that make me a freak?
    Yes, yes it does. You sir are a freak......for licking caves.

    Wait......wut?
    May the force be with you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO