Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 5 Out Now!

Wave 5 Out Now!

I just got back from Wal Mart and pick up two set of wave 5 plus some concept Vaders.There were a lot of these, they must have put out 8 or 9 cases. The Anakin look way better in person, pants are more tan that yellow.

The only figure I still need it CZ-4.

Eh Gads, I haven't even seen Wave 4 or half of Wave 3 yet.

Looks like Brian's Toys has shipped their wave 5 batch for the "one of each club". Guess it must really be out there!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Eh Gads, I haven't even seen Wave 4 or half of Wave 3 yet.
    Ditto, I havent even found legends in my area, let alone wave 4. I ordered them from Amazon.com(wave 4) most were 6.99 each. Check them out. Hopefully they will get wave 5 also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No Legends? Weird.

I ordered the rest of Wave 3 and Umpass-Stay from Amazon.

The only place I have seen legends has been in Princeton WM and Bluefield WM. Both are about 60+ miles from my house.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The last time I was at the Princeton Wal-Mart all they had was TSC Vaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The only place I have seen legends has been in Princeton WM and Bluefield WM. Both are about 60+ miles from my house.
    Damn alot of us are around the same area.

Sinscia mentioned the city once (and I used to live there), but I won't disregard his privacy by speaking for him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.