Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Smallville Season Seven

The premier is Thursday, Sept. 27 at 8pm on The CW Network.

This is the new discussion thread for the (final?) year of Smallville, and the season that will include the new character of Supergirl. This still leaves Kal-El as "the last son of Krypton," but now there's a "last daughter," too. I guess we'll see how that plays out.

For a recap, Bizzaro entered the rogues' gallery of villains in last season's cliff-hanging finale. So we'll start off with that there. I don't recall if Supergirl is in the conclusion of that story - but I have some vague memory of them saying she is (at the Comic Con preview that the actress Laura Vanderholt (spelling) attended.

Yes....SPOILER in white (highlight to read):

Her ship crashed when Kal-El's did, but she was in suspended animation and the ship fell into the water at that dam that Clark and Bizarro were fighting at. Their battle awakened her, unleashing a new "issue" for Clark to deal with this year.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The CW has released the official description for the premiere episode of Season 7 of "Smallville".

CLARK FACES BIZARRO, HIS TOUGHEST ENEMY YET AND SUPERGIRL COMES TO SMALLVILLE - Clark (Tom Welling) confronts Bizarro, the last wraith from the Phantom Zone, and the ensuing fight causes the dam to break and a torrent of water rushes towards the land. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), having just been arrested for Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) murder, is submerged under water in a patrol car, but is saved by a mysterious young woman. Lois (Erica Durance) manages to pull Chloe (Allison Mack) to safety but her cousin is pronounced dead at the hospital. The same woman who saved Lex reappears at the Kent farm and is revealed to be Kara Kent (Laura Vandervoort) A.K.A. Supergirl, Clark's cousin from Krypton. Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Michael Rohl directed the pilot written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders.

This episode airs in the U.S. on Thursday, September 27 at 8.00pm.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Was "Kara Kent" a typo? Or is that her cover story on earth? As "Clark's" cousin.

Clark is Kal-El and she is Kara-El, and yes they are cousins, but she was never raised by Jonathon and Martha Kent.

Meanwhile, she rescues Lex from being trapped in a car sinking in water? Sounds familiar... is it poetic bookending for a story, or a cheap cop-out?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The only way that Clark had a plausible background was because Lionel helped fudge the adoption. How is it Lex wouldn't immediately figure out that Kara had no past? Maybe Lionel will fudge that too.

I am so close to not watching this season it isn't funny. They are turning Superman into the Wonder Twins.

Hey, thanks for the Spoiler warning about Chloe there, CW. Really classy. Dumbsh**s. We'll see if that's just to throw us off though.

Also, longer commercial for season 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dBWHIJYRE

The audio gets jumpy at the end, but I still dug it.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Dang. Those actually look pretty good. Of course that's the prototype samples. Who knows how production will turn out. "The Flash / Impulse" does not seem up to par with the others, but Clark, Curry, Stone, and Queen look darn spot-on.

I don't know: If Lex, Chloe, Lois, and LANA are made as well, I might have to purchase these. It's not essential however. But they do look much better than the figures that were made for Smallville some years ago.

The CW has released an official description for the 2nd episode of season 7 of "Smallville".

Titled "Kara", here's how The CW describes this episode...

Clark (Tom Welling) and Lois (Erica Durance) discover Kara's (Laura Vandervoort) spaceship but before they can open it, Kara appears and knocks Lois out. Clark is shocked after Kara tells him she is there to protect baby Kal-El. Despite Kara's appearance, a despondent Clark decides that without Lana (Kristin Kreuk) there is nothing keeping him in Smallville, and heads to the Fortress of Solitude to begin his training as a superhero. However, Jor-El tells him Kara's father -- Zor-El, who is Jor-El's brother -- is evil and Kara is dangerous, therefore Clark must stay in Smallville to find out why she came to Earth. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) makes a stunning discovery regarding Lana and Project 33.1.

The episode was directed by James Conway and was written by Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yeah, those figures look pretty bada--!! I like'em alot!

I should probably try to track down the old ones in the meantime. d'oh!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Yeah, those figures look pretty bada--!! I like'em alot!

I should probably try to track down the old ones in the meantime. d'oh!
    They only made Lana (as a cheerleader), Lex, and Clark. Clark is the only good one actually. I didn't buy them, but considered it at the time.

These figures are much better.

JetsandHeels...
    Aren't there any good people that come from Krypton? (besides Clark) LOL