Did the paint jobs suddenly get better on the older TAC figures?

I just came from Wal-Mart. Phil Collins with Moisture Vaporator has started to look like Luke Skywalker!

Kurt Cobain Yavin Ceremony is also starting to look like Luke.

Not all the TAC were bad figures, but IMO, two of the worst are starting to ship with some improvements.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The vaporator with luke (luke looked god awful in the first pictures of it...even the potf2 looked better than that thing, though i like the yavin medal luke, mine looks like hamil decently, and has great movement...doesnt stand real well but cant have it all. though i really do hope they improve on the vaporator farm boy luke...that things a little off...though phil collins is pretty much on the money!

I won't believe there are effective changes in action here without photos. This seems like it could turn into one of those rumors that grows legs and starts hampering collecting, all because Tycho's eyes were acting funny.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I haven't been paying attention to all the turds I passed on, to be honest.
    Tommy, close your eyes.