Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If YOU were up for Ms. Teen....

By now, we've all heard Miss South Carolina give that incomprehensible answer. If not, listen here: http://helptheiraq.ytmnd.com/

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our education, like such as South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should -- our education over here in the US should help the US -- or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.
    Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick this girl out of the hammock no matter what. She's definitely smokin' hot, so the point isn't to make fun of her (just in case I ever get a real shot at it ).

What I would like to hear (read) from others is how you might answer that same question. Anybody (well, almost anybody) can answer with a somewhat intelligible response, but the trick here is to see if you can be even more incomprehensible than Miss South Carolina was.

So answer as unintelligibly as possible. Use pseudo intelligent phrases like "such as" freely:

[FONT=arial]"Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is? "[/FONT]

Give the girl a break. She froze under pressure.

That said, I'll play your little game.

I personally believe Americans should vote to have teachers swap salaries with those overpaid Hollywood actors, directors, cameramen, etc. That way, we will get better teachers and Hollywood will get paid for what they deserve for the crap they have been pumping out for the past several years.
    I am the modern man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Roboto View Post
    Give the girl a break. She froze under pressure.

That said, I'll play your little game.

I personally believe Americans should vote to have teachers swap salaries with those overpaid Hollywood actors, directors, cameramen, etc. That way, we will get better teachers and Hollywood will get paid for what they deserve for the crap they have been pumping out for the past several years.
    Hmm, that didn't answer the question.

And, because your response was a very obvious "slam," I'd ask that you provide a comprehensive list of ALL the movies that have been released in the "past several years" and highlight those that specifically are "crap." And while you're at it, please provide a full accounting of how much money Hollywood Directors, Actors, Cameramen, and Etc. earn per year, before and after taxes. I presume you know since you made such a definitive statement. Also, for comparisons sake, please provide a comprehensive list of all salaries of all teachers in the United States and links to the studies that prove that more pay would automatically equal better quality. Thanks!

More pay for teachers would mean that fewer qualified teachers leave the profession for more lucrative careers, and that more talented college students would see teaching as a valid profession, and therefore there would be better educated kids and fewer idiots talking about "the Iraq" on TV. I think even the worst first-year teacher deserves more in a day than Michael Bay deserves in a lifetime.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chuxter, quit picking on Michael Bay.

I personally believe that The Michael Bay would help to educate more US Americans if he could make a movie about maps. Then people in our education like such as in Iceland and The Yemen, everywhere such as, could help get the Hollywood maps and be able to find places such as America.

What did I win?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Michael Bay's maps of the world would look nothing like normal maps of the world and Iraq would have flames over it just because The Bay of Pigs feels like it. isobars.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think even the worst first-year teacher deserves more in a day than Michael Bay deserves in a lifetime.
    Quoted for truth.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    If I were up for Ms. Teen, I think I'd have more problems than how to answer that question.
    One "man's" problem is another man's .... well, you get the idea.