Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Character Options Doctor Who figures.

who's got some. what you got? how you like 'em?

I love them. they're maybe not as articulated as some people would like them to be and the likenesseson earlier sculpts weren't great but there's plenty of detail and they're a nice size and look great displayed. I've begun by mostly going for specific scenes or groupings.

so far i've managed to get:

Flight control electronic TARDIS
    9th doctor horribly pre-posed
    10th doctor in long coat with blue suit and red converse sneakers.
    10th doctor in grey suit with white converse sneakers
    Rose in pink top again nastily pre-posed
    Rose in mauve top
    K9 clean version
    K9 rusty non RC version
    Cassandra 1st version
    The face of Boe
    Moxx of Balhoon 2nd version
    Slitheen version #1
    x2 Slitheen version #2
    space pig
    multi-pack exclusive grey Krillitane w/ closed mouth
    Cyber controller w/ throne
    Cyber leader w/ chest medallion reveal
    x2 cybermen version #1
    x2 Cyberman version #2 w/ arm gun
    SDCC exclusive damaged cyberman
    Dalek Sek
    damaged dalek Thay
    dalek w/ mutant reveal
    assault dalek
    RC dalek black and gold
    RC dalek bronze and gold

I don't have any, but I did peruse a bunch of them at Comic-Con in July and they looked pretty decent. If they had a US release without import pricing I would be likely to buy them. And they're making some pretty out-there stuff, if this was a US toy company there'd be no Face of Boe to say the least.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

if i can find enough batteries i'll take some pics of the flight control tardis.

*presses face to screen*

IT'S GOT VORTEX DISTURBANCE FLIGHT MODE!!!!!!!!!!

*slumps on keyboard*

jnm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,lm,l

*dribbles slightly*

maahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa a.........

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If they had a US release without import pricing I would be likely to buy them. And they're making some pretty out-there stuff, if this was a US toy company there'd be no Face of Boe to say the least.
    I would buy them as well. I looked into getting some shipped from the UK but shipping is way too high. A US Release is a must.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

apparently from march next year they'll be doing classic doctor who figures (pre 1996) as well. starting off with:
    Tom Bakers 4th doctor,
    Peter Davidson's 5th doctor
    Colin Bakers 6th doctor.
    Broton the Zygon with Skarassen control devive,
    VOC robots 2-pack (SV-7 [super voc] and D-84 [dum class],
    Magnus Greel and Mr. Sin 2-pack,
    Sea Devil with string vest thing.

I'll get the 4th and 5th doctors and the Zygon, possibly the Sea devil depending on how it turns out. And if the line is expanding and doing well then it may get an american distribution deal? Maybe we'll get old school Tardis control room playset too. This is like getting toys you always wanted as a kid in a parcel that got forgotten about kinda thing. you know like a christmas present that was hidden and discovered many years later.... maybe it's just me.

and i swear if i do nothing else this weekend i'll get some pics taken of the stuff i have.

Tom Baker action figure? That's awesome! I wonder if the interest will be there for these at the same level, or if they'll be more of a niche market thing.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I found a US dealer with decent prices on Dr. Who Stuff.

http://www.dnstoys.com/
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Tom Baker action figure? That's awesome!
    I agree!

BTW... I saw a few figures at Suncoast a few weeks back, so it does look like they're making good on what they told me at Comic-Con. They had a few Clockwork Men and a Wearwolf, but everything else from that wave had been sold.

I haven't checked my local comic shop lately to see what's up.

So far, we've only picked up an Ood and the two SDCC exclusives. I'm imagining that I'll probably get the kid a few more figures for his birthday next month, so we'll just have to see.

The Ood is hard to come by cheap here. the doctor in spacesuit with the mineshaft capsule and Toby Zed with ancient runes all over his skin have been released so I may have to splash out on those next month.

The Tom Baker figure comes with two heads, one with and one without his wide brim hat. it'll be his red velvet coat costume with the scarf too. hope it comes with a bag of jellybabies as an accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    JT, I found a US dealer with decent prices on Dr. Who Stuff.

http://www.dnstoys.com/
    Nice! I've bought from them in the past, they did me right. I wish these things were under $10, especially taking shipping into account, but that's a good find none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    BTW... I saw a few figures at Suncoast a few weeks back, so it does look like they're making good on what they told me at Comic-Con. They had a few Clockwork Men and a Wearwolf, but everything else from that wave had been sold.
    Prices man, prices!