EP6

TPM
    AOTC
    ANH
    ESB
    ROTJ
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

GNT, you don't even remember what your name stands for?!? And the "M" in WHYRM is for "McCallum".
    • GNT - Gasgano Never shuts up I mean, "Talked"
    • IIRC - If I Remember Correctly
    • LMK - Let Me Know
    • VHTF - Very Hard To Find (I didn't invent these 2, they're the constantly annoying things you see on ebay titles, like "L@@K!" or "RARE", meaningless when used on ebay usually)
    • MIMB - Mint In Mint Box
    • MOMC - Mint On Mint Card
    • MIB - Mint In Box (means the box can be in literally ANY condition, but the item inside is mint)
    • MOC - Mint On Card (see previous listing)
    • NM - Near Mint (means it's been run over by a steamroller )
    • C9 - Condition 9, a grading condtion in a scale of 1-10 (that everybody judges by their own eye, think of this one as "NM" with numbers, if you see "C9+", run like heck )
    • LFL - Lucasfilm
    • FF - Freeze Frame in POTF2
    • JFF - Jedi Force File in POTJ
    • CTC - CommTech Chip in POTF2 & Ep1
    • FB - Flashback Photo in POTF2
    • GC - Green Card in POTF2
    • OC - Orange Card in POTF2
    • ROTF - Rolling on the Floor (another laughing one)
    • LMAO - Laughing My Arse Off (usually seen with the above)
    • AM - Ante Meridiem (not to be confused with "Amplitude Modulation", aka - the 60-something channels on your radio nobody ever listens to anymore)
    • PM - Post Meridiem (not to be confused with "Post Mortem", aka - slang term for an examination of a body after it's dead)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wink

You know my initials are pretty close to the initials of a "Superstar". I could see how someone could become a bit confused .
    ubi mel ibi apes

Angry

GOL = Gonk Out Loud
    IHY = I Hate You
    TRUS= Toys R Us Su**s
    GL = George Lucas
    WHYRM = We Hate You Rick
    "Ah, I sense much [anger] in you," GNT. Besides, I already took GOL as "gaffawing out loud." Git yer own acronym!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos

"Ah, I sense much [anger] in you," GNT. Besides, I already took GOL as "gaffawing out loud." Git yer own acronym!
    Wait, I'm confused now. I thought GOL was that thing those Mexican soccer announcers yell after a score.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by JediTricks
    GNT, you don't even remember what your name stands for?!? And the "M" in WHYRM is for "McCallum".
    • GNT - Gasgano Never shuts up I mean, "Talked"
    I know what it stands for,but when your in a rush you don't want to post more information,MUCH ANGER I have!

I know who I wont be comming to my yearly bash but on the other hand...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Sometimes I think you have the sense of humor of an egg of pantyhose.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Sometimes I think you have the sense of humor of an egg of pantyhose.
    I also think sometimes you....
    GNT
    ''

Hey, those pantyhose eggs are awesome!

(Seriously, did anyone else use them as escape pods for their C-3PO and R2-D2 as kids?)
    Tommy, close your eyes.