Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SSG Glossary

TSITBOTW

(This Site Is The Best On The Web)
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Unhappy

BWCFTPHOTE? - But What Came First: The Panty Hose or the Eggs? (Sorry to kill the mystery, EC. I'd take an IOS [Icon of Shame], but how about "Bad Song Lyrics Of Shame instead?)

"I'm a loser baby.
    So why don't you kill me."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

A, PS...TJT!

(Aaaaaaaah, Postscript.....thanks J.T.!)

SSGG = SSG Glossary

TSSGS = The SSG Story
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

ROTS - Revenge of the Sith

hey i'm bored, and Slick, Cappy, Caes et al aren't the only ones that can dig up old threads for pointless new comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Hey pantyhose eggs have a place in SW lore. If not for them, Star Destroyers would have no engines! As to this question, "Why did El Chuxter have pantyhose eggs?" there's a possibility that his mother/sister/aunt/other female relative used the merchandise enclosed within them, and El C simply asked to keep the egg. Am I right Chuxter? I used to use my mom's discarded new checks box as a Landspeeder.

WDBCJHDNCB? - Why Did Bel-Cam Jos Have Discarded New Checks Boxes?
    I love the pantyhose Eggs, I don't know what I'd do with them nowadays, but in my youth we would pretend that they were spaceships, and I guess the creators of Mork and Mindy thought the same.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

CDHIC - Chief D*ckhead In Charge

used when you wear something assinine on yourself, like a cell phone holder, fannypack.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.
    May the force be with you.

YMCA = Fat Drunk White People at Wedding Receptions
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.