Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Turkish Star Wars...

Am I the last person to see this??

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=js6Nql...eature=related

something about it is just wrong, can't quite place what exactly...
    Iso&Baws

Well, not any one thing
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That was so dumb, it was beautiful. And the Indiana Jones theme added in, too... mmm... sauce for the goose.

I need to wash my eyes. Let me Guess Mabs, was it the 1:55 worth of hard to read credits at the beginning? Or the X-Wings flying backwards at one point, or the two space pilots I assume, or the bed editing, or the Indiana Jones music, or the other non Star Wars content mixed in there. I need to sit down and watch the original ANH to clean my mind of that train Wreck from the Turks!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Also the re-use of several scenes (including the multiple death star explosions), the little shot of BattleStar Galacticas theme, the dreaful bluescreens...

All's I can say is somehow the second part (which looks to be the last 10 minutes, making the "set" mere bookends to what must surely be a wealth of golden entertainment in the "forbidden" centre) is even worse and if you can believe it, less "Star Wars"y despite feturing several pieces of the original ANH as well

Glad you are enjoying it...
    Iso&Baws

Oyes that is a bad piece of... whatever it it made of

Now, see, the entire darn thing WITH english subtitles is on google vids somewheres, but I wasn't feeling THAT cruel
    Iso&Baws

Onoes what have I done

I had to stop myself from watching turkish Rambo though. i can only take so much ripe cheese.

I think this is overripe cheese, Jargs.

I'm going to practice my whistling. Because if I ever crash-land on a distant world and automatically assume it's a planet of women, I don't want fat guys in skeleton costumes coming to arrest me because I whistled wrong.

I wonder how many brain cells that cost me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I love the guys in teddy bear suits though the training sequence is without doubt the weirdest part. Must remember to continually slap a lump of rock so I too can be a hero with superflipflopflyin ninja skillz.

Special mention though to the bad guy's mask. A no expense affair. Obviously corrugated cardboard is a highly prized commodity in whatever universe these dudes inhabit.

My friend made me a copy of this on DVD about 5 or 6 years ago. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**