Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lucas wearing Han Shot First t-shirt

I forgot about this, Thrawn sent it to me at SDCC and my jaw dropped, but that week was so busy I bookmarked it on the laptop and forgot to post it here. Anyway, the author of that blog does a great job explaining everything:

http://www.hellblazer.net/2007/07/23...on-shot-first/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

cool, i emailed it to several peeps.

At first I wondered, "why did they allow a disheveled homeless man on the set of Indy 4?" but then I realized it was Lucas in the state trooper shades.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    At first I wondered, "why did they allow a disheveled homeless man on the set of Indy 4?" but then I realized it was Lucas in the state trooper shades.
    a few more burgers, a little more gray, a wrinkle or so...oh yeah...a black t- is it jerry garcia?

His hair looks pretty good, not the usual pompador.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

At first I wondered, "why did they allow a disheveled homeless man on the set of Indy 4?"

Harrison Ford isn't wearing shades in that pic...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Wow, first Lucas publicly bashing Ep1 now this? If we keep this up, Lucas will de-canonize the Prequels by this time next year and relegate them to Holiday Special status.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

One can only hope our trip through these dark times will soon be over.

Meh. Total ripoff of Slicker's thread. You should do your research better, JT.
    Tommy, close your eyes.