Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Very Nice, Very Nice...Nubian.

Intresting reports, wish they would have actually had some pics of the figures. Nice to see more of the figures I had on the list were confirmed. Hmmm, no Kamino figures though? Maybe Hasbro and Lucasfilm decided not to show them, since they are spoilerish. Oh well, still a good read.

I don't like the news on the Acklay though. Ugh, didn't they learn from jurassic park. Stupid dino damge. I can't wait for the Republic Gunship or the Arena Playset, though. I hope they are decently scaled. I'm worried about both though, with those low price points I don't see how they could possibly make these two things in a decent enough scale.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I want to see the Gungan Sentator, Jar Jar, Imperial Guard, Yoda, Sasee Tiin, and Nikto Jedi.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Originally posted by General Veers
    I want to see the Gungan Sentator, Jar Jar, Imperial Guard, Yoda, Sasee Tiin, and Nikto Jedi.
    I can't wait to see Jar Jar Binks: Gungan Senator either. Infact they all sound cool. Hopefully they do the Royal Guard: Coruscant Security justice in plastic. The POTF2 Royal Guard was horrible. Hopefully since Toy Fair officially starts Sunday, we'll start seeing some pics. Bring em on Hasbro, we're ravenous.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Comments:

this R2-D2 recognizes 40 spoken phrases, plays six exciting games, and sings five tunes. It even has a retractable arm that lets it hold a 12-ounce beverage!
    Quite possibly the most expensive cupholder ever.

COUNT DOOKU, DARK LORD; MACE WINDU, GEONOSIAN RESCUE...GEONASIAN WARRIOR...LUMINARA UNDUH, JEDI MASTER

First, it should be Mace (Geonosis Rescue) [he's not rescuing Geonosians], Geonosian Warrior, and Luminara Unduli. I hope these are just retype errors, and not destined for shelves. I like how they titled Dooku, it should cut down on resculpts.

The Acklay for $16? It's definately not to-scale.

The Vehicles all sound great, except for the reference of the Gunship as a 'bird of battle'...the beasts were a few topics back.

Padme Amidala Unleashed will probably be darn near naked.

And 12" Fett for $50???

Okay, most of this is good, but some is going to be seen lying around in 2005. I think they again over-produced with too many different lines.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Padme Amidala Unleashed will probably be darn near naked.
    Well, they do call it Padme Amidala:Unleased

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

STAR WARS UNLEASHED FIGURES
    New for summer 2002, each of these highly-detailed, 7-inch action figures is an artistic interpretation of a key Star Wars hero or villain. Characters include DARTH MAUL, JANGO FETT, ANAKIN SKYWALKER, DARTH VADER, and PADME AMIDALA.
    Darth Vader.Okay,so hes my favorite character,but why did
    they have to do a Unleashed with him?!!I have a very,very
    bad feeling he will be a mix "Twist-N-Shout" Maul and "I'm
    gonna crap" Jango....

....Why must the good be badly statued?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Just like the movie! The ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABERS feature ANAKIN SKYWALKER, COUNT DOOKU, or OBI-WAN KENOBI

WOO HOO I HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT GETING A ELECTRONIC OBI-WAN KENOBI LIGHTSABER! WOO HOOO

( jumps aorund super happy of the news)

(NOTE i could never find the Obi-Wan Kenobi Saber from episdoe one i could only find qui-gon and mauls like they allways had)

NOW I CAN THOW AWAY MY CRAPY RUBEYS SABER!

WOO HOOOOO!!!! YAY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

( dances like a happy man)

sorry.... just have to be happy
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

In some ways I hope they produce the new line like they did with TPM. Around here it is hard to get SW stuff,but when TPM came out it was easy to get what you wanted. I hope its that way with EPII. Call me crazy ,but I was able to get just about all I wanted from TPM.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I hope they do the basic Dooku justice, he'll stand with my other villains!! I might buy Dooku's lightsaber, to have hours of childish fun!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku